Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow - Iced Gold


Hi everyone :) !

So to get started off with this post, I have to say I dont really wear highlighter, but when I do I like to spend a bit of time researching the best thing on the market before buying it and I came across this little beauty! Wish I bought it sooner to be honest.

It is Jemma Kidd's All Over Dewy Glow in Iced Gold. This also comes in Rose Gold I am sure. I purchased mine from Feel Unique ( link HERE ) for £17.00. Although you can also buy this from Jemma Kidd website and Space NK for about the same price.


A bit about the product. 


Multi-purpose and versatile, Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Crème is a light-diffusing crème for lustrous skin. Wear all-over the face, under or over foundation or simply on bare skin: this is the original Jemma Kidd cult product.

Applied to specific areas of the face, Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme acts like a highlighter and can be layered to intensify the finish. Added moisturising jojoba and sun filters help protect the skin, while rice bran oil hydrates and enhances the skins elasticity. "


So yes basically it is a highlighter and its a gorgeous one. I do own other highlighters such as Benefits Watts Up and High Beam but nothing as lovely as this. It comes in the rubbery packaging like NARS so hence why it is looking a bit dirty. Its almost champagne colour and I apply this with my Real Techniques Contour Brush just right above the cheek bones. It gives such a subtle glow but it is also buildable. It contains a lot of product and I think this will last me a very long time. Im over the moon with this purchase.



Have you tried this?
Photobucket




2 comments:

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x