Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher



RRP £38.00 Debenhams, Frasers, John Lewis, Boots

Another Estee Lauder Skin Care product for me, seems as thought I'm absolutely loving them this month? Everything I'm buying recently seems to be from there.
Bought this whilst I was in buying me DW Light ( review here ) & Advanced Night Repair and thought that I may aswell finally fork out and get a primer/pore minimizer whilst the 10% offer was still on. As I've said previously, I used to hate skin care products and would rather just spend more money on a foundation but over the years my skin has really dried out due to the lack of TLC to my skin and now its horrible:( boo! But its never too late to change things so the lady at the EL counter recommended this lovely little product to me.

I have open pores on my cheek area, nothing too noticeable but if I can see them, then I think anyone can see them so I needed to sort it asap. The bottle itself its £38 or you can buy it in a limited edition gift set for £38 also so obviously I opted for the set. I already have the 2 free gifts in it but what harm can extras do :) ?

Whilst getting me makeover, this was applied to my skin and then Day Wear was applied over the top of it ( this is the moisturiser in the set ). No joke here but my skin felt amazing and looked its best! I found this product worked a lot better than any other primer at smoothing out my skin. and it gave me a nice dewy glow without giving me that kind of sweaty look. I use it under my DW foundations now and couldnt be without it. Its a great product and also a great primer. It does a fab job of minimizing the pores so it really does do what it says on the bottle. It has a lovely texture, some primers have a dry rubbery feeling but this one has more of a moisturising texture which I find works best for my skin and a little goes a long way with this. I find that a lot of the time I have regular breakouts but Ive not had any with this one and Im seriously in love with it. I would recommend this 100% to anyone. It seems pricey but a little really does go a long way.

Have you tried this?

Photobucket

2 comments:

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x