Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation

RRP : £26.50 Debenhams, Frasers, John Lewis, Boots

Im a MASSIVE fan of Estee Lauders Original Double Wear, but during the hot weather a few weeks ago I stupidly put it on knowing it feels a teeny bit heavier on the skin than other foundations, and before I left the house it was really making me feel sweaty, boo but this didn't put me off it at all. I wear the shade 1N1 Ecru and 2N2 Fresco when Im tanned. These colours are a great match for me and there is a wide variety of colours so definately one to suit all skin tones whether it be pink or yellow etc.

Anyway, decided I needed the lighter version of DW ; was gonna try the Invisible Fluid but personally I think you need to have perfect skin to use that as its water based and I like to have that little bit extra coverage to cover up any redness or blemishes.

This foundation is THE ONE! New holy grail summer foundation. I would say the coverage is pretty much the same as DW, tiny bit lighter but I really cant tell the difference looking in the mirror. I barely feel it on my face which is a bonus. I picked up the shade Intensity 1. This is where I was confused. Apparently this adapts to your skin tone and Ive heard people say they think Intensity 1 ( lightest shade ) is still too dark. I was worried incase it had pink undertones through it as I need something mostly yellow. Thankfully it was more on the yellow side and was a perfect match for me. I apply it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and apply Estee Lauder Day Wear and Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher ( review here ) before I actually apply it to give my skin a really flawless base. All these products work amazing together and well worth spending that bit extra on good products. 

Rating 10/10. Absolutely love this product as much as my original DW !

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x