Shu Uemura Lash Curlers

 Hello all!




Okay, straight to the point. I always thought Eyelash Curlers were a waste of time that they would never work, so I never did own a pair! But the more I watched YouTube videos the more I decided I needed to try a pair out for myself.

I have very straight long lashes and even with lots of mascara they never curl, they just start to look ugly and clumpy.

But I posted on twitter about which eyelash curlers were best and these ones seemed to get the most hits. A few people said MAC but when I went into MAC, I was in the queue for 40 minutes and decided enough was enough and just went to Shu Uemura instead. And Im glad I did!

They were more expensive ; RRP £20 although I got them whilst Frasers had 10% off so £18 for me. So happy with them! They do a great job and really do curl my lashes. I use them along with my Benefit Theyre Real Mascara ( review to come even though I have owned it since its release date haha ) and this is a perfect combination.

They also come with a free refill which means I can have them a bit longer before having to repurchase. These are wide enough to fit all the lashes in at one time and they dont pinch your lashes which is a bonus.

Rating - 10/10 Definately and I will re-puchase!

Do you have these? Whats your thoughts on them?

Photobucket 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x