Birthday Outfit Post




top ; new look
skirt ; new look
belt ; new look
shoes ; ebay
watch ; river island


Finallyyyy, my birthday came around again! woopee I absolutely love it when its my birthday best day of the year! It was last week on June 8th and I thought I would share with you all what I chose to wear. I dont usually get a chance to go out at the weekends due to lack of babysitters boohoo but always get one for my birthday so thought it was time to splash out on a new outfit ; well I always do anyway but I mean a more sophisticated look.

I also took the opportunity to finally get my legs out! When I was heavier I always had them covered up with tights and since I hit my TARGET at Slimming World the night before my birthday, this was the time to make myself feel good with how I felt.

I had a great night out for my birthday and so glad that I finally had the body I wanted just in time for it.

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x