Sally Hansen Nail Varnishes



As you all know Im training to be a beauty therapist so I need to have lots of varnishes and try different kinds out. Ive never tried these so thought they were worth a bash. They cost me £1.99 each from Watt Bros which is a BARGAIN!!

I got a very nudey colour ( kind of tea like ) & 2 shades of pink which are lovely. The application is so easy, the brush is a very thick brush so it is easily applied. Dries in a couple of minutes but leaves a gorgeous shine on the nails. I would definately recommend this product :)





The pink colours are gorgeous for summer if you're into bright neon colours theyre just gorgeous. They also do like shimmery/glittery colours that are gorgeous but these 3 were my favourite and they were a must have for my manicure kit.

Apologies for the flash hitting off the bottles by the way Im still using my iPhone at the moment as Ive left my camera else where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x