Fashionista Blushers



I'm a massive fan of blushers and Ive always used the Bourjois ones for years but decided to finally move on to something else.

I had heard really good things about the Fashionista Brand which is available in Superdrug.

They had an offer on of buy 3 get 1 free & you also get the free custom palette with it, so I thought I'd grab a bargain while I could !

These blushers are really pigmented and you only need a tiny amount on your brush to give such a luxurious colour. I bought the Juicy Apricot, Amber Glow, Rose Glow & Blushing Coral. These colours are gorgeous and all the colours are very different and can be used for all sorts of occasions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x