Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

Liquid eyeliner is really the enemy for me! I can never get it perfect and can never get the perfect winged look with it! I personally dont even like liquid eyeliner and probably never will even though I am currently doing Current Make Up Artistry. BUT........... I love this gel liner ! It was only £5.99 in boots so off I went and bought it. Its amazing. This product really does have the dramatic look and lasts for hours. I got the perfect winged effect and a perfect line due to the brush they supply with it ( although I will change the brush to an angled brush for even more precision )


horrible picture I know but its the only good close up I could get of the liner.

Anyway I would fully recommend buying this if youre like me and have never seen eye to eye with the liquid formula. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x