Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation

I was advised to go and try this foundation, I use the Bourjois healthy mix but just feel it didnt have as much coverage as I need, it tended to be off my face by the end of the day. I didnt mind paying more money for a better foundation as I generally know the results will be better. I went in to Debenhams and asked to be matched up. The assistant was lovely and she tested it on my full face. I must admit it does smell like face paint but then again that could be how it lasts all day hence the name. Anyway it seeped into my skin instantly and felt lovely. Somehow I could feel the coverage before I even looked. When she showed me in the mirror I was absolutely amazed, it was a beautiful shade and suited me perfectly as Ive got pink undertones so I decided to get 2N2 Fresco shade to match my face. She didnt need to put any on my neck as it was almost the same colour, it was a touch darker but nothing noticable. My blemishes were covered completely, apart from one which I have had the tendency to pick at therefore it went scabby eww! So I asked her about the concealer. She put the Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Concealer in LightMedium. It covered the blemish that nothing else could! I love this concealer, it genuinly did cover the blemish ALL day, in the same way that the foundation did. I didnt think it would last for the full day I thought I would have had to touch up but I didnt. My face didnt even look cakey it was just perfect and truely flawless. These products are now my 2 favourites and Im going in next week to get another one in a darker shade for when Im tanned ! I recomment this product to everyone! I must note that I have really dry skin and this didnt stick to my face, although it has a matte look it still looked gorgeous. I will have to post a picture of it another time as I didnt take a picture while I still had it on so keep watching:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x