March Favourites 2012

Photobucket

Well here they are... my March favourites. Hopefully I've remembered to include them all.

There are some products in the pictures that I havent yet blogged about but I will when I have some time :)

Here is a list of all items included incase you want to find out more about them or maybe even purchase them.

* MUA BB Creams in Light & Dark *
* MUA Loveheart Lip Balms *
* Eylure Individual Lash Extensions in Black *
* Maybelline Gel Liner *
* Benefit They're Real Mascara *
* Urban Decay Naked 1 *
* Models Own Nail Varnish - Lilac Dream, Pastel Pink, Lemon Meringue, Fuzzy Peach, Blooboo *
* Barry M Nail Varnish *
* NYX Gold Glitter Nail Varnish *
* Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation / Concealer in Shade Fresco *
* Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Shades Honey & Champagne *
* Bourjois Healthy Mix Shade 53 *
* Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer in 51 & 52 *
* Topshop Cream Blushes in Head Over Heels & Flush *
* Real Techniques Stippling Brush *
* Real Techniques Core Collection *
* Real Techniques Powder Brush *
* No7 Cleanser, Toner, Hydrating Mask *
* Samy Fat Hair 0 Calories Hair Spray *
* Dry Shampoo *

The last 2 pictures I have the gold NYX glitter on it and the other one has Models Own Blooboo on it :)

If you want me to do any other favourites like bags,clothes whatever please let me know

Ashton x

* please not I was sent the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow by the company but its in my favourites because I do genuinely love the product *

1 comment:

  1. Some brilliant March favourites!! xxx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x