Enrapture Extremity Rollers




Hair : Enrapture extremity heated rollers

Eyes : Naked 1, Benefit They're Real, Maybelline gel liner

Foundation : Estee Lauder Double Wear
Lips : Estee Lauder lipstick


Hey Loves,

not blogged in about a week so I have a bit of a backlog ( boooo ) but I'm trying my best to get through them tonight. I do have most of my pictures ( apart from swatches due to the poor lighting so.......theyll come at a later time )
But anyway, I bought  these rollers at christmas time, unfortunately I didnt take a picture of my actual rollers cause I forgot then my camera ran out but Ive took a quick picture of my hair after using them anyway just for a rough idea.

They are pretty good. They heat up in 2 minutes and arent too hot so you can touch them with your hands. If you go on Enraptures website then their website will have plenty more information on them, I would write a bit about them but cant as I dont have the box at hand. I have kind of short hair, when I bought them my hair was much shorter so they werent really any good for me but it has grown, FINALLY.. so I can get some volume easier :)



I just dotted them in my head , anywhere really but Large rollers at the top and Medium at the bottom ( there is 10 of each ), left them in for about 20 minutes then took them out. I didnt use any spray in the picture as I was just trying them out again as I kind of left them lying about for months.

These retail at £74.99 which is quite expensive but if you want good results you are more than likely going to have to pay the higher end price. I got mine for £49.99 from Currys. They are on offer quite a lot of the time in a few places so keep an eye out. They can be bought in places like Debenhams, John Lewis, Boot & Argos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x