BENEFIT Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Road Show

So....... my first ever event cropped up and I got the chance to attend it & to be honest Ive never been so excited in my life as I knew I would love going to something like this!
It was Benefits first ever bloggers event outside London and I must say everyone who was there felt honoured that they came to Glasgow for the first time! The amazing Lisa Potter-Dixon was there and she is such an inspiration to me and many others and I was over the moon the grab the chance to get to meet her. She is Benefits head make up artist, if you're unsure of who I am talking about then you can find her on twitter. She is the nicest makeup artist I have ever came across she was really genuine and she even shared tips with me on Apps on my iPhone to help me make my blog that small touch better! Im glad I got to meet her and all of the other team from benefit. I was quite a bit early, so I was hanging around like a loner cause I didnt know anyone else that was attending boohoo. We were all greeted with a glass of Bubbly ( though I dont drink so I had to turn it down BOO! ) and there as good aswell but me being fussy and on my diet I didnt eat it but it looked delicious.

The event was about the release of Benefits new liquid foundation ' Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW '. A short presentation was shown about the video to give us a little bit of information about the actual product itself. I must admit, I love Benefits Playsticks but Ive always felt theyve missed out on releasing a good liquid foundation, so anyway ... we were all colour matched up for the product to see which shade suited us best and my shade was ' HONEY '. It looked lovely on the skin and I did like it but Im awaiting the actual product to arrive through in the post to do a propper review but I just wanted to start it off anyway. Overall, I loved the night & Im glad I got the chance to be part of the fantastic night. Everyone who was there was lovely and hope one day we'll meet somewhere at another event like this.

I will adapt this post once the product arrives

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x