Estee Lauder Bronze Sands Eye Palette - Swatches

Alloha lovelies!

Firstly, would like to apologise for not blogging in a few weeks .. to be honest I just havent had it in me - ever get like that sometimes? So starting from today my blog will be fully up and running again YAY! Actually really excited to get back into the swing of things again.

To start off I would like to introduce the new member to my eyeshadow collection.
It is the Estee Lauder 5 Colour Gelee Powder Eyeshadow Palette which is Limited Edition. God that is a long name eh? How lush is the packaging of this!



I rate it 5/5. It really is my new fave!




Retails at £35.00, may seem a tad pricey which is what I initially thought but I dont have any shades like these and I would have found myself in MAC trying to find dupes and would end up spending a bit more than the RRP of this palette.

The shades are super pigmented and very easily blended. All colours within the palette go lovely together. My favourite shade is the orangey toned copper.

There are so many looks you can create with these colours , it is very versatile. These colours would look great on their own or mixed together for a smokey eye.

Estee Lauder also included the sponge application - which we all know are genuinely rubbish and we all tend to throw them away. But I kept these ones as one side of the application has a brush and on the other applicator it has like a pencil/blending end which I personally think it really handy for going under the eyes or creating a smokey waterline.

These shadows can be used wet or dry. They seem very metallic like but they would also look fabulous used with matte colours too.

If you can get your hands on this palette, then I would highly recommend purchasing it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x