Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Well here I am writing about skincare and I have an absolute CHEEK!
Skincare was never my main concern in life. I would rather spend my money on clothes or good makeup and to be honest never gave a toot about what my skin was like. It was like some daft phase I went through and just couldnt be bothered at all.

If I was to ever buy skincare stuff, it would be cheap & nasty ; mostly high street products which made my skin worse so I would often give up. But after buying my Liz Earle ( review here ) I gave in and started buying more products. Because I thought well I've lost 5 stone so I may as well try and make the skin better to go with the new body.

I was drawn in by this product by many bloggers, and to be honest thought it would be like the rest and basically do nothing. I am still road testing it as Ive not had it long.


 50ml - £54.00 Debenhams, Frasers, John Lewis, Boots etc

So far, I am really liking it. At first I was a bit unsure cause it looked a tad greasy on the skin but then it sunk it so quickly. I am hoping this will reduce redness on my face and do something with my open pores on my cheeks. I have noticed a slight difference already and really happy I bought it as I want perfect skin and apparently this is one of the products for it.



I use this only at night time and then follow with Estee Lauder Day Wear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 ( review to come ) as my skin is SOOOOOOOOOO dry and needs a lot of loving!

During the day I use Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher which I will next be doing a post on and according to Estee Lauder this works well alongside the ANR so I was drawn into purchasing that too and Im loving it for a base for makeup but I'll talk more about that in another post.

Have you tried Advanced Night Repair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x