My favourite facial exfoliant




Strictly Professional Facial Exfoliant


So, here it is, my new fave. I was recently in Sally's buying bits and bobs, I always say I'm going in for one or two things and come out with a lot of rubbish I'll probably never use but I was tempted when I seen this as I suffer from very dry/flakey skin on my T-zone. So anyway I picked it up, I think it was only about £4 with my trade card which is quite good as its a 450ml tub. It contains olive stone granules which are lovely against the skin, they're not too harsh. It smells okay but nothing to get excited about.
It says on the tub that it softens the skin, and eases away emulsified sebum and keratinised cells , so it will do for any skin type really.
All you need to do is apply it to your fingertips and gently massage into the face in circular motions until the granules start to disappear into the skin and just remove with warm water.
Basically if you're looking for a good facial exfoliant without ripping the skin off your face, I would go for this one. It doesn't cost a lot and does a great job just like many of the higher end products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x